• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriculture Strategies Needed now more then ever

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriculture Strategies Needed now more then ever

The topic I am talking about has as many questions and answers as there are participants in the industry today! I am most interested in how the majority of you out there are dealing with your farm management programs and the strategies you are looking at for your future and your operations future. How many are using computers to assist them, and how many are looking for specific programs that are not on the market? What kinds of long and short term plans are you looking at and do you feel capable of putting these plans together or are you looking for a specific kind of help to assist you in building your plans? Have you been looking at diversification or are you already in the middle of diversification?

I ask these questions and could ask many more, but you get the point. My point is if there are specific areas in your operation that you would like to learn more about, then those are the areas that we should be looking at getting help for. Without feed back from the agriculture community, those that offer these services will give you only what THEY think you need.

This year more then most, you can see how important it is to have your foundation laid down. Hope to see some of you that do, posting your success stories, this will help those that don't have plans at the moment that are working for them.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.