• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC election

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC election

well we are hot and heavy into a provincial election here in lotus land...i thought you might find interesting the letter that BC Cattlemens sent to the various political parties...and their respective responses...especially the current party in power...i dont see a method of attaching files here on agriville...so i am including the website hyperlink....vs

http://www.cattlemen.bc.ca/

That was a politely worded PFO letter.
    In other words, few votes don't matter, unless of course your cows may get out on the highway and get hit by a Vancouver voter's car.
    One thing I noted in the BCCA letter is that I do like the alternative reward based funding. I am pretty keen on rewarding or assisting with land base improvement programs to generate positive effects for all of society.

Comment

lol...ya Sean...but ya gotta read the Green party response...the Greens are making substantive inroads into the political scene in BC...our aging hippy population is flocking to them in DROVES...read what their response is...lol....vs

Comment

Strangely, insanely partially logical. Scary as they might actually win some seats.
        I hope you are ready for the grassfed revolution. I think they need to tax anyone who sends calves out of the province (oh wait, they already do).

Comment

I like and raise grass fed beef but as far as the environment goes, if you want a year round supply, it is going to take a lot of refrigeration. I wonder if they took that footprint into account or are the BC folks not planning on a good source of iron and protein year round. I wonder how they feel about chicken farms and egg production. Can they grow non imported veggies year round? Philosophy and reality sometimes collide.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...