• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Easter

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone. Hope calving is going well and you can enjoy the day with family.

Spring grass is not far off now.

Same to you farmers_son. Spring grass can't come too soon this year!

Comment

Happy Easter from our place too!

Comment

How nice it was to have all the family and friends around for a meal yesterday. While I was enjoying my weekend, I thought about the Canadian troops (and others visiting here in Alberta) who were forced to start their spring exercises at Suffield on the 8th of April. Why couldn't the military wait until after the Easter holidays? Why couldn't they let these people enjoy their Easter Friday and Sunday with familiy?

Something wicked about performing military exercises during the celebration of the return of Christ.

I'd also like to know why the Department of Defense wanted to rent 30 goats, plus hay, for these exercises at Suffield. They stated it was to create realism; but, I know that I wouldn't want to lend the military my animals for their exercises. God knows what contaminates they could be exposed to on the base.

I hope that the troops realize the significance of forcing them to be apart from their families on this significant Christian holiday.

Comment

"I hope that the troops realize the significance of forcing them to be apart from their families on this significant Christian holiday." Who - the goats?? ;o)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...