• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website problems

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website problems

Is anyone else having problems with accessing Agriville? Our computer sometimes freezes up, particularly if there are several windows open at once and it nearly always happens when I attempt to access Agriville.

well it's about time for another promise that improvements and upgrades are imminent. we get that every few months.

Comment

Haven't had a problem in the past couple of days, but sometimes it's reaaalllllyyyyyy sloooowwwww! And sometimes it just doesn't load at all. My computer hasn't frozen up though.

Comment

Seldom post on here because it has always been slow or won't load. Kinda frustrating. Don't have that problem with other sites.

Comment

Site sometimes very slow, but have not had problems with computer freezing up when accessing Agriville.

Comment

Routine maintenance would really help.

The software needs a bit of tweaking as well.

Comment

We have actually been able to switch the Agri-ville.com site over to a newer and more powerful web server and it seems to be working....

Please let me know if there are any bugs and we will try to fix them.

Sorry it has taken so long,

Joe Dales
              Farms.com Agri-ville
              877-438-5729 x5013
              joe.dales@farms.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...