• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to step up.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to step up.

Ok everybody, the time has come to step up and pitch in to help ourselves.

First, go to this link. It's to be found under "How can I help" on the bseclassaction.ca website.

http://www.bseclassaction.ca/pdfs/BSE%20PM%20letter%20final%2025%20Mar%2009.pdf

Then print the letter, put it in an envelope addressed to the PM. There is no stamp required. Then print a few off for any neighbours who may not be on the net and have them send one too.

The word is that if we can manage to send at least 5,000 letters it will go a long way toward meeting the criteria for getting attention from those who matter.

Just think of the years and years of stalling and maneuvering this could avoid. I for one would like to see this thing over before I'm too old to walk to the pasture. ;-)

I didnt know this was their plan.

Sounds like they just changed the meaning of train wreck to something worse.

Comment

So much for any leverage over the equipment dealers this spring/summer, just when I thought they might have some stagnate equipment on the lot. The Bands wouldn't have much or any, so I imagine the dealers will be happy as punch, again.

Comment

I'll just put it this way last year one side of the fence 100 plus bushels an acre, the other side maybe 15 ( though there was about 15 bushels an acre of wild buckwheat) I literally have a front row seat to this. Though properly manged they have an amazing divesity of land and could have a world class operation you have to seed before June 15th to make it a reality.

Comment

But how are they going to generate profits, or will it become a government basket case? Who will manage this ? This could be a real money pit. The start up cost alone would be immense. I wish them luck as they will need it.

Comment

Whats 100 dollar an acre loss across a million acres?
            Oh yea,A LOT.

Comment

Professors indians finacial gurus=a very interesting reality series on t.v

Comment

hmmmm...i wonder if they will be big enough an operation that they might be exempt from selling through the CWB??? i think because they will be govt funded for the most part (in reality)...the government will want the product marketed in the most profitable freemarket manner possible...vs

Comment

Grains grown on native land by natives will bypass the cwb, just wait and see. This is much bigger than first thought.

Comment

If I were managing all those lands, I would make sure the company was already enrolled in AgriVest for the coming year, and had a special computer program to set up for the payments coming in for each pod of land; and I would also make sure that I managed the educational training grants already gentlemans'-agreement-pre-approved by both levels of governments; and then I would make sure that I was familair with tax exemptions considerations, including native taxation and gen-coops taxatopn rules, etc;, and then I would make sure that I was preplanning to have CWB election ballots specially delivered to the administrators,with the rearranged boundaries increasingly surrounding the pods for greater voting representation; and then I would work closely with the CWB to demand better representation of the voter-shareholders, and ....well I' just cannot write it all down as I tire. Parsley.

Comment

And the clause stating

"Managment will be paid according to the schedule and scale I have devised,, in full, before any other other payments are sent to anyone else.Period."

would be firm. Very firm.I like simple language, right, hopper? Pars

Comment

Just the goverment with what im sure will be another failed idea not to mention no good to the avrage farmer

Comment

Awesome letter Kato.... I know that my email mailing list is going to get a copy and I hope that everyone else on this site sends it out to theirs as well.

Comment

I agree with Randy it is a good letter. I also came to the sad realization that I am not on the rkaiser email list. lol

Comment

I feel sorry for the natives, this is a bad bad deal. Listening to the pathetic news conference their dreaming in technicolor. Their using some guys I know to do the custom seeding and harvesting. HA HA HA. They will be buying in June and July equipment. Farm progress should be fun. They cant tell us how many acres they really have, because they dont know. It went on and on. What a pathetic bunch. One note our reserve told these guys to take a flying leap. They said they have seen this before and have good renters in place. The one guy was out a few years ago trying to get leases for potash that's underground. And this BS about farmers paying 60 dollars an acre and farmers near buy trying to rent the land for 9.00. Yea Moose jaw land vs land that hasn't been seeded for 10 years (ITS THE SAME HA HA HA). They can buy in bulk and sell in bulk. HM some one is going to do the paper work for nothing. Yea that's a good one. Also on bulk buying 20.00 a ton on fert .40 cents an acre on glyphos. Their going to make huge money. Their accountants will tell them for a few years. Some one is selling some good BS with this and unfortunately some reserves bought in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.