• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cwb audit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cwb audit

What years are to be audited? 1995-1996, when farmers watched a monopoly lose millions?

Here's a bit of background: The CWB's Board of Directors requested the Auditor General of Canada conduct an audit of the CWB early in 2000. The new Board said

Comment

After three lines your message is cut off.

Comment

My understanding is that the details of the audit haven't been finalized by the Auditor General's office yet. Tom

Comment

3 line cut-offs! Sorry, but I figured out why the messages get cut off every once in a while. It happens when people use QUOTES in their messages. I'll see if I can't write a routine into the program to check for quotes and change them to single quotes automatically. Sorry about this!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.