• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse crop on Flax stubble?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulse crop on Flax stubble?

I am looking into puting a pulse crop on flax stubble. Are there any disease problems or fertility problems I should be aware of.

What type of pulse crop are you considering? What soil zone are you in? What other crops are in the rotation? Are you direct seeding or conventional? This will help us target your request

Comment

I am considering either desi chickpeas or laird lentils. I am into zero till and use a JD 1850 on 12' row spacing. My crop rotation is usually on a 4 year basis, consisting of cereal, oil seed, cereal, pulse crop. I am considered to be in the brown to dark brown soil zone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.