• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO IS GETTING THE RAINS??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO IS GETTING THE RAINS??

Just wondering whos getting rain and how much and where?? We are getting a nice rain today again just south of Swift Current 1/2" so far.

JD Green: Got over a half inch in Camrose today and it is still raining nicely. Was playing ball in Linden Alberta this weekend which is about 200 km South of here. We got rained out at 1:00 pm and it rained off and on all the way home. Looks like a good soaker finally. I hope,I hope, I hope and I hope. Watch the grain prices drop to tomorrow. Chas

Comment

Still raining here JD-Green. Chas

Comment

We got 1 1/2" last week with about 1/2" Sunday in the Edmonton area.

Comment

I can vouch for the good rain around Edmonton. I talked to my brother S.E. of Calgary and they have also got about a inch and a half. Lots of areas in central/eastern Saskatchewan are to the point of needing rain bad again. Any other comments from Saskatchewan.

How are things on the east side of Alta./W. Sask.?

Comment

Northwest of Lloydminster we received 4/10ths of an inch last week and another 4/10ths on Sunday. Could have used more but we won't complain.

Comment

Raining off and on here still? Up to a full inch where I live but up to 1.5 inches just south of me on the majority of our land. It is very wet. The rain band started at Swift Current and just increased with intensity to the south all the way to Montana. However Swift Current itself received only two tenths, and north of Swift Current received nothing. WILL KEEP RAIN DANCING FOR EVERYONE!!

Comment

Started yesterday Weyburn/Estevan area & as of this AM (06/06) we have .5 inch at our farm. Forcast for more showers today & into evening. Just what we needed to replenish top soil moisture. We have a good reserve in sub soil. Am looking for some wind free days as crop spraying is about to start.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...