• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALMS "Mark of the Beast" Amish and more

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALMS "Mark of the Beast" Amish and more

Today I found a book about William Aberhart, entitled "Aberhart of Alberta". This former Social Credit Premier of Alberta wrote a "play" with Ernest Manning and I am posting part of it here, for now. After a few days, I might post it in its entirity.

This play relates to the Mark of the Beast, or the Antichrist. It is this faith/belief/train of thought... (whatever you wish to call it) that has the Amish of Wisconsin (and elsewhere in the USA) facing the Courts due to their refusal to individually tag/mark their cattle, and also register their premises.

In Wisconsin cattle must be vaccinated for burcellosis. Only the vets can do this vaccination. They can only vaccinate an animal with an RFID tag, from a farm with a unique "premise ID" number. Therefore, the Amish are in violation of the mandatory burcellosis vaccination program. This precedent setting case is going to the courts in Wisconsin. In a sneaky, underhanded, back-door manner - their government (like ours) has set up these citizens, so that they will be guilty of noncompliance in relationship to an "animal health" issue. It's not about tagging or premise ID - even though these are the reasons for non-compliance with the mandatory vaccination program. Looks like a great scheme to force livestock producers out of business.

The Aberhart/Manning play from the above named book helps explain why the Amish refuse the "Mark of the Beast"!

(an exerpt from the play:

Appendix D - "The Branding Irons of the AntiChrist" .....

SCENE 3

Antichrist pacing to and fro. Laughs exultantly.

ANTICHRIST

What more could I wish for? It’s only a matter of time now and not long at that. The whole world will soon be at my feet. What fools those Jews were to agree to assist me to this throne of Russia. I do not need their support any longer. Tomorrow I will break my covenant with them. Their religious ceremonies must cease. I will not tolerate such stuff in my realm.

Enter false Prophet. Salutes Antichrist.

ANTICHRIST

What brings you here to me, sir?

FALSE PROPHET

I come to make you a proposition. You already know something of my origin and my purpose in being in this world. There is a work that we can best accomplish by working together.

ANTICHRIST

You interest me. What is your proposition?

FALSE PROPHET

It is this. You well know, my Lord, that the day is fast coming when you will be the supreme ruler of this world. Already you have more power than all the governments of Europe and Asia, together. Your word is law. The kings of this earth tremble at your smallest command. Their thrones will soon be yours. But there is one thing that will always hinder your progress as long as it is allowed to exist. That thing is true religion. As long as people retain even the thought of God, their allegiance will be divided between yourself and Him.

ANTICHRIST

I realize that well enough. That is why I propose to banish religion from the earth. I will not allow the name of God to be mentioned under penalty of death. Just give me a little longer. Tomorrow I intend to break my covenant with those Jews and cancel all their religious rights. Once they are exterminated, what religion there will be left in this world will not be difficult to eradicate.

FALSE PROPHET

My Lord, I highly commend your actions, but why not go a step further still? I suggest not only the annihilation of all worship of God but propose to introduce a new form of worship in which you yourself will take the place of God. In that way man’s natural tendency to worship will be gratified and you will be exalted to a position never before held by a man. I have full control over the apostate religions that at present are worshipping our adviser, Diabolos, and a multitude of his demons. I propose turning all apostate religions into one great channel with yourself as the object of worship.

ANTICHRIST

I like well your proposition. We have all the power of the Devil behind us. We can accomplish our ends without difficulty. Militarism will be the order of the day. Deception shall be our weapon where force is unwise, until we get complete control. Let us proceed with care and the whole world will soon be out our feet.

FALSE PROPHET

One thing we have to consider. Some will refuse to worship you. How can we prevent them from evading us?

ANTICHRIST

That will not be hard. *We will soon have full control of the trade and commerce of the world. We will then make the people swear their allegiance to us and bow down and worship before they will be allowed to buy or sell. When they do, we will brand them like cattle, and no one will be allowed to buy or sell unless they have our mark upon them. We will do away with any who refuse.*

FALSE PROPHET

Then our last difficulty is solved. The future is open before us my Lord. Woe to him who opposes or dares to cross our path. Now let us launch our great campaign. You complete your world conquest and cease not until the last king has thrown his crown at your feet. I will see that apostate religion keeps pace with your advancements. Meanwhile we will complete all details of our plan and when we meet again it will be to make dreams come true.

SCENE 4

Image, False Prophet, Antichrist, Guards and so forth. Long blast on cornet.

FALSE PROPHET

Here ye all this proclamation and decree hereby issued by the command of the Antichrist, the supreme ruler of this world. (Reads decree concerning worship of image, receiving of mark, etc.) At the sounding of the trumpet this decree shall immediately become law, and woe to any who refuses to worship the image of the greatest man this world has ever seen.

[end quote part way into scene 4]

Mr. Groenveld's June 5, 2008 announcement seems pretty similar to the False Prophets' proclamation.

Kathy: Please do not proceed further in this ridiculous and futile exercise of linking the Antichrist with today's government regulations. It ain't-a-gonna wash.

The "mark of the beast" thingy is total BS as well.

To object to vaccination or disease detection on religious grounds IS total BS in this day and age. We are far better educated than to fall back on the old religious bug-a-boo crutch.

Comment

Good to know who's side you take in a moral challenge. The sad part is, we won't know the full truth until its too late.

You want to vaccinate yourself into health, be my guest... but don't force me, my family or my livestock to be vaccinated against our will.

We have the right to security of person, freedom from discrimination due to our religious beliefs and the right to prosper from the fruits of our own labour.

Are we going to start legislating what doctorines people of faith or religion must adhere to?

Faith is a personal matter between each individual and their God.... protected by the USA constitution and our Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms... that's what deserves defending; not government legislation that restricts primary producers' ability to buy, sell and possess cattle without "government permission". That's what premise ID is, a licence granting us permission to do what we have been doing for the last 100 years in Alberta.

Comment

The Amish of Wisconsin are not refusing the vaccination of their cattle with a mandatory vaccine, they are being prosecuted because the government refuses to allow veterinarians to inject an animal without it being first RFID tagged, and the land being registered under a unique identifying number.

Veterinarians are fast becoming the policing mechanism for NAIS (National Animal Identification System, usa).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.