• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surveys

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surveys

How many people are getting fed up with research company's that call? They take 2 minutes with their preamble, ask if you are the main purchaser of crop inputs, and then ask your acres. They never ask how many acres are involved in forages and pasture, etc, and their "QUOTA" always seems to become full and they aren't interested in continuing.

Bunch of BS if you ask me.

Very simple when they do that........i tell them I'm 100% organic...no fert or chem used....good bye.

Comment

I wont do phone surveys anymore, too much sorry you dont qualify. The companies have my email info from farm shows and I dont mind filling out internet surveys at my convenience.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback on internet surveys....we have only tested it a couple of times and if companies' want the info, they need to make it worth your time.

Joe

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...