• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop Progress

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop Progress

Any comments on the lateness of this years crop? Slightly later seeding and cooler temps will have crops less advanced than the last couple of years but more in line with normal. Is the crop enough behind to raise the warning flag on fall weather damage. I would also appreciate any help people can give me on the disease/bug front. This is particularly the case for fusarium in MB/S.E. SK. With N. American milling wheat/malt barley tight in the coming year, the market can't afford a quality wreck. The other side of the coin is a quality would be another rock of in the boat of the good ship feed grain which is already in the process of sinking fast.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.