• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to Discuss Cory Wilson?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you like to Discuss Cory Wilson?

You seem to have a bee in yer bonnet there Cory, What is it that you would like to discuss? Which part of my so called dictate would you like to challenge me on. If you don't like to talk about industry politics - then don't. But why do you think no one else should? If you think you can build a new business without having a reason or a passion - why don't you get busy. I would love to see you and every other opinionated rancher make something positive happen, rather than complain about those of us who do have a passion and a reason for initiating change. If things are working well with you and Cargill and yer hormones, discarded livers, and your grid program - great. Move ahead old boy, and don't be afraid of little old me and my Cargill bashing threads.

Your too much of an emotional zealot to discuss anything with Randy-you have good ideas but not going to get in a battle of rhetoric with you. Every comment you take as a personal challenge and rise up to snap-remember I was selling hormone free-grassfed beef long before you were-the differance between us I'm a realist your an idealist-I've said many times I support your endeavur but not when presented like some cheap televangelist tearing down the majority of us who make our living in the beef business in a different vein than you preach. Learn to take some critiscism without resorting to your bandstanding you'll go furthur. Sell the positives and quit whining on about 'somebody done me wrong'. I agree with you but quite frankly the way you present your message is getting a bit old-move on for crying out loud.

Comment

Talk about preaching Cory, read your words. I may be an idealist and a zealot, but you used the word hypocrite a couple of times on me, and for you sir, the shoe fits.

Tell me Cory, how is the coffee shop talk up their these days. Do you splain to yer buddies the reason that Kaiser will never will never go anywhere. Lost a darn good family to your coffee talk Mr. perfect.

How's that for emotion. Or wait a minute - taking a look at your post - you seem to be a bit emotional as well. Hypocrisy once again - Not Cory Wilson. He has been and is and will be etc. etc. etc.

What is a televangelist Cory - some guy who knows everything because he has done it all? Your preachings are all over these web sites.

Comment

Just in case my last post does not hold you back from sending any more private Email's with your judgement of people attached Cory, please don't send any more. I had a number of judgemental words thrown at me about Mr. Wilson that I took the same as I did yours. One man's (wait make that a number of mens) opinion(s).

If the only reply you have is to use more than the seven name calling cut downs than you did the first time round on this thread; go read the definition of emotional zealot one more time.

As for taking things personal. Somehow it became that way for you and I Cory, and might again when you threaten to punch me out like you did when I gave you a little "constructive criticism" way back when. LOL

Talk about an emotional fanatic.

I would like to take this opportunity to warn everyone on Agriville about putting up too much of their private business information. Some folks on this sight like to put their own little "realist" (LMAO) twists into things and pass those thoughts on to folks in their own little twisted ways.

Comment

Can't say that I want to criticize anyone, but reading this did absolutely nothing for me. 2 of the more respected, obviously experienced and knowledgeable cattlemen on this board, rambling about......I don't even know what to call it.

Can't see taking the discussion any further being very productive for any of us either.

Comment

My apologies to Cory or anyone else who does not like my unrelenting goal of changing an conventional cattle industry that has been broken for many years now. If my words affect you personally, like they do with Cory, again I apologize. We are all human and have a point where we have "had enough". I feel that I was as defensive with my post as Cory was with his. Judgement of who is more or what is more is not really up to us. As you said earlier Cory, I support you as a producer and one who does think outside the box. I also support freedom of speach and will not be told to shut up.

I hope that you and everyone else has a good day today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...