• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calvert vs Ritz Part 1

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calvert vs Ritz Part 1

Recently the equalization debate has heated up. Just wondering what is Mr. Ritz talking about when he says Saskatchewan has recieved a good deal already on equlization. Is there some payments to the province that we don't know about. Because otherwise I hate to admit it but Mr. Calvert has a point on what promise was made during the past elections. But then again I can think of a few other promises like scrapping Cais, gun control that sure never materialized. Also I have in the past disagreed with Mr. Hursh's comments regularly but his recent comment on the Cais program and the entire agriculture program situation is right on the mark. As far as I am concerned great job to have the cwb vote, but other than that our agriculture department is asleep at the wheel or just plain out to lunch about where agriculture is headed, because there is no sense what so ever about direction. Seams to be too much of the old Reform idea of just make it on your own.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...