• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bookmarks help please

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bookmarks help please

I've purchased a new computer, how do I copy my bookmarks (Netscape & IE) to it?

TIA......

I have tried this and it works. On your old computer go to File. There is an Export/Import where you can export your bookmarks. Export your current bookmarks to a floppy on drive A. With your new computer you can Import the file(s) using the same floppy and with the same Export/Import provision on your new computer. I only use IE so I don't know how Netscape works but it will be similar.
    Hope this helps. If you want to e-mail me on this...I will be happy to clarify this. Experiment and see how this works for you.

Doug

Comment

For Netscape

1) Go To START
      2) Click FIND
      3) Type in bookmark.htm
      4) Copy this on to a disk (please advise if you need further details on this)
      5) Place your disk in the drive of new computer
      6) Open your browser
      7) Go To Bookmarks - then Edit Bookmarks
      8) Click on File
      9) Click on Open Then your bookmarks file on your a: drive
      Note: You can run your bookmarks off this disk or you can save as bookmark.htm which will overwrite the existing bookmark file.

Hopefully that is clear if not please reply and I will try to help you best I can.

Respectfully,

Jory Lamb

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...