• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cow /calf cash advance

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cow /calf cash advance

I am familar with the cash advance program for grains and oilseeds but how does it work for cattle?
    On their website it seems that only in Ontario their is a program not sure about Quebec. Anything in the west specifically Sask?
    I have some ideas about expansion of fencing and also some retained ownership for some fall calves.
    Also any time someone can get interest free money makes me think that might be a good idea.

the livestock cash advance should be up and running in manitoba by mid summer,not sure what sask has in mind for it, hearing that there was some opposition from feeder ass in alberta.A good place to check would be sask stockgrowers they should know likley they were asked by the feds to run it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.