• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB "Single Desk" depreciates our wheat and barley

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB "Single Desk" depreciates our wheat and barley

ChuckChuck,

You said, “Apr 14, 2007 13:35 Will the CWB Ever Stop Pillaging Organics?

… I know Canadian wheat is replaceable. But some customers are willing to pay more for some brands and service than others. Our brand is Canadian and it generally is worth more than other supplies to some customers ( not all). If this is not true why do many consumers buy Toyota and not GM or Ford products? GM cars can replace Toyota. Why the preference? Do you have brand preferences? Why, when many brands can be replaced with another brand? Do you pay more for some brands? Why?”

Chuck... the truth is the CWB depreciates our produce... here is why.

I pay more for certain brands… because they provide VALUE, make my work easier to do, and meet my ethical & moral standards for doing business.

Not because of what this organisation did 10 months, 10 years, or 60 years ago… but what they provide to me today… and how they support humanity with their product in a manner that is honest and with integrity.

THe matter of habit does enter into it... and personal relationship... but when push comes to shove if I know a marketer is corrupt... I stop dealing with them.

Now please tell me what the CWB does for Organic growers…

Other than stealing customer lists…

Undercutting the "market makers" who plow (and plowed) the trail into this market.

These brave folks created the value and service organic consumers wanted in the first place…

The value created by these people had nothing at all to do with CWB innovation, service…

Instead the CWB was/is a marketing hindrance…

The CWB forces us to be aggressive in an attempt to declaw this CWB beast… to make it less able to hurt our friends neighbours, and communities.

Your car question is a good one.

What car brand/Manufacturer do you know…

Has the legal right to exploit their part suppliers/workers…

By having their country of origin jail their Workers/Manufacturers if they developed a market to sell products to another brand for more?

Would I choose to do business with these folks?

NO.

Hence, can't you see CWB is depreciating the value of our product and services… NOT extracting a premium?

You know better than this… evade us all you like…

You can fool some of the people some of the time… but not all of us…

BUT

WHY, what have you have become, what does it teach your children?

Who is the "Angel of Light" who revealed your "New" wisdom?

Think about this Chuck… the things you do now… are worse than what the people you hated most… DID… 10 years ago.

Be honest with youself for just a moment... take a look in the mirror...

tom what are you smoking you don't make sense

Comment

Stubblejumper,

Have you ever heard of the "Moral" Economy... ?

A big part of biofuels is funded by the "good will" of folks who will pay more for cleaner burning transport fuels ...

Organic food systems are based on the same moral premise... folks will pay more for a product they see protects the environment... and respects nature.

People who live in town... who will pay more for fuel & food hoping local rural communites can prosper...

Hoping that we can better live in harmony with our planet and environment...

They are hoping this is what they buy!

The CWB by confiscating... jailing, and preventing individual familiy farm initiatives... to give back to the CWB agents the CWB Directors serve... is as morally bankrupt and dishonest as it gets.

Stubblejumper... I for one would like to see this change! I would like the CWB to enter the new economy... the moral economy of cooperation, respect for the right of a neighbouring family to prosper and create value...

A CWB with a Strong future of Integrity and honesty that will earn our business through good effective management...

A CWB that professionally manages risk and maximises handling efficiencies... Like Federated Cooperatives... UFA... and a multitude of small business that builds using these same principals.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...