• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grass and Alfalfa Seed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grass and Alfalfa Seed

I know that this is not the buy sell section for agri-ville but somehow I think nobody goes there and so I might as well post this and let you all read it. If any of you want some good deals on Meadow Brome, Smooth Brome, Crested Wheat Grass, Creeping Red Fescue, and or alaflfa seed, send me an email. We work with producers here in the Peace region and put together bulk packages of seed (truck load lots). Germ tests and seed certs are available. We will beat any major seed company retailer price and make it worth your while to shop around. Free delivery to central points in Western Canada. If you guys know anyone that is planning to seed pasture this sping give please pass this on or give us an email. Its time to keep some of the value added agribuiness dollars in producers jeans. spiritviewranch@primus.ca
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.