• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new weather market?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new weather market?

From reading American websites wheat and corn have the potential to go boom and soy could collapse. This frost event may be much worse than traders admit and corn seeding dates are getting pushed further and further away. American markets seem cofused as to what the hell is going on or what is going to happen. The '97 frost event was simular and a big wheat crop followed in that harvest, traders a scared as hell to push wheat to far. The next ten days will be interesting. Time to lock in anouther 25% canola? I hope as others do that the CWB comes bak with a better basis, it is just f@$#@ horrible now. Lock in a futures only if min wheat explodes? Incog, what is your feel on this? Min wheat seems to be moving back up today.

Is Bartley Kives an authority on the agricultural industry? Adam, can you please provide us with this Biography, particularly some of his agricultural publications.

Thanks.

Comment

Uh Benny,

this is how it works.

Your a reporter, you are assigned a story, you cover the story. You interview the people pertinent to the story then you write the story.

This was a news story about two competing bids to build a new football stadium in Winnipeg.

The quote which I refered to was a quip from Leo Ledohowski, president and CEO of hotel chain Canad Inns not the reporter.

A quip that, lets just say, I found interesting.

Bartley Kives is newspaper reporter Benny, that's it, he writes what other people say.

I know this may be a tough one for you to grasp but try anyway.

PS, I think Agri-ville needs an Message Icon which represents DUH!

Comment

I think I read that Bartley Kives took typing in Grade 10. Does that help you?

Anything else I can look up to help you market grain?

Parsley

Comment

Parsley: I think you need to see this site:

[URL="www.netaddiction.com/"][/URL]

Comment

www.netaddiction.com/

Comment

One guy on ag talk said kansas was a complete right off.

I'm wondering why the markets havnt moved yet,maybe because all the agronomists are saying its to early to tell.

I'll bet alot of that crop has been sold already so it could get interesting.

Comment

hey it's the blue bombers god luck!!!!!

Comment

CP: AS an astute trader as yourself, you should know that they kill the winter wheat crop up to 5 times a year. YOU won't know until the custom combiners get down there, until the real scoop.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...