• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lorne Calvert Just Shut Up Already

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne Calvert Just Shut Up Already

Is it just me or should Lorne Calvert just shut up already and govern Saskatchewan till the next election.
    Because every time I here ferret face on the news or radio he is spouting off on oh poor Saskatchewan.
    Hell he created the problem we have here with provinces debt. Cant blame this on Devine any more we had enough years of NDP rein with poor policies etc and huge cash injections from oil and gas and Ottawa that the debt should be gone. But no its increased every year.
    Now he is bringing in MR environment All Gore Wow the NDP are in such problem that they are now trying to be the green party HA.
    All Gore sold out in Minuets in Toronto Yea that makes sense.
    In Saskatchewan a week after tickets went on sale their is still 1/3 or more left. Calvert is getting Sask-tel to pick up the tab on this BS to the tune of $275,000.00. It will be a sell out because Calvert will get All the crowns to by corporate tickets and give them out to their employee's.
    Lorne call the Dam election all ready so we can get rid of you once and for all.

As painful as it is to listen to one of Saskatchewan's wonders (We wonder how an idiot like that could ever be a premier.)it's best he keep talking. Here is some good old NDP logic, Come on home to Sask. boys it's the greatest place to live, oh by the way we are the dirt poorest province in Canada please please help us. Hmmmm!
    Just watching some of the huge farm auctionsthose that have to sell are lucky that there are all those rich Albertans taking over Saskatchewan but what a shame for those people loosing their farms. No disrespect to Albertans there is a mixed feeling about the transformation taking place here. Kind of ironic loose the farm in saskatchewan, sell out to Albertan have to move to Alberta to make money to maybe come back and buy a farm! well maybe not come back.

Comment

Its frigging depressing isn't it but the cities in Saskatchewan just keep voting for these losers over and over and over.
      WHEN WILL THEY WAKE UP.
      For years I have said that when a farmer quits (because of our useless NDP rural policy) he moves to other provinces (Alberta) population keeps dropping But who's leaving is people who vote other than NDP their sick and tired of the same old song and dance. To bad voting with your feet happens here.

Comment

I heard they went to the universities with discount tickets to fill the room??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.