• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter May Be Delayed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter May Be Delayed

Easter may be a little late this year as the Easter bunny has run into some technical difficulties.

Comment

Comment

Franny's favorite show premieres tonight: (I like this show too, real Canadian-ana)

..."Didnt I see some of these characters at the last WCWGA annual meeting in Mossbank, SK???

Comment

Oops, my html coding is rusty

hr> <br>

Comment

Bennyhinn, this is a quote of you from another topic about the slow website,

"I think it's from all the crap Frisky is posting on this site... he should change his ID to "Spam-meister", It would be more suitable."

Why complain about someone else if you are to blame also. Does not matter who does it more often.

Comment

And Benny's favorite show staring all his favorite role models also starts tonight.

Comment

Well, seems Franny didn't pay attention to my suggestion to stop loading images (at least they are *.jpg's ...

Frisco: I thought I recognized you in this picture, aren't you the fellow on the right with no shirt?

ATTN: Joe @ Farms.com. You can remove my posts on this thread. This was a stupid thread anyways.

Regards,
                BH

Comment

Frisco:

I agree, Sopranos is a great television show, one of my favorites.

Comment

Both of you should grow up. Keep this site clean. I have lost a lot of respect for you Fransisco.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.