• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cowbell?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cowbell?

my wife is looking for a large LOUD cowbell for hockey and after she ordered a 1/2" tall charm bell off ebay I said I would find something for her.
    any suggestions where to look?
    thanks

Hanging on the wall in my living room...but she won't let you have it.

Comment

Any western stoor should have bullrope bells there.

Comment

Think you can get them through the NASCO catalog. I've seen them at TSC too but maybe not all the time.

Comment

Ahem. Now, are you the one that's going to tell your wife that if she starts banging a cowbell at a hockey game, the other team's fans are going to call her a cow and things are going to degenerate from there? Or are you going to do what the rest of us would do and take the easy way out and let her find out on her own?

Comment

A word of caution. Make sure the bell is not for your neck. My Wife has my cell phone number which was the worst thing that was ever invented. Amazing when you are at a bull sale or some similar function and after the sale having a soda pop that dam phone rings .?? What time are you coming home/

Comment

Most new technology has an OFF button lol.

Comment

Hayburner, I have been thinking of buying my wife a newer/better cell phone. When I need to make a call I will borrow hers and when I am not with her she cant find me (I think she has the GPS enabled on my current cell as everytime I get within 10 feet of a soda pop she calls). Sounds like a win win to me

Dalek, there is no way I am going to mention anything about the cowbell to my darling bride (she checks up on me here so I am not pushing any buttons)

Thanks for the suggestions

Comment

A few years back Budw.had a bottle or a can that when you openned it up the music played and you won $$$$ That is when they were also developing a bottel that had a instant message . Have you phoned home yet, this was requested by the other gender who knew their other half was turning the cell phone off.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...