• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Fact!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Fact!

They had an ethanol plant meeting up here the other day. According to them there are 96,000 brood cows in the three RM's up here-it seems pretty high for the amount of arable land there is. That works out to about 30-40 cows per section but I suppose it could be so.

I'm not surprised at that high number.If there are a lot of Hereford cows in that number you have to remember that 900 lb. cows without a calf at side do not require many acres.

Comment

There must be a village somewhere missing it's idiot - would you mind coming and collecting him please?

Comment

GOOD ONE grassfarmer !!!! How true it is ! I personally think the guy is a few sandwiches short of a picnic !!!!!

As for 900 pound hereford cows, now, I don't raise herefords but have neighbours that up until they sold last year had a 50% hereford cow herd, and those gals were a long way from 900 pounds !!!

Comment

Isn't he a silly wee beggar.

Comment

Man..you canucks have a hard time dealing with the truth.And why do you have to make childish personal attacks?Its hard to take you seriously when you respond with insults instead of facts.

Comment

That's priceless coming from you Willow-Kreek "childish" best describes your replies to postings on this site and yes it is rather hard "to take you seriously"
              This from the man that tried to sneak onto Agriville initially by stealing the other R-CALFers identity. At least the real Willowcreek didn't feel the need to pretend to be rkaiser!

Comment

Willow-Kreek, very little of what you have posted would even be classified as polite. If they were handing out a prize for insults, cruel remarks and attacks on our industry and the people in it, you would win hands down.

Comment

Isn't he cute when he's yappy. Such a cute little R-Calfer-quick give him a lie to spread so he'll wag his tail.

Comment

A lie such as trying to sucker someone into using that antique bull you are flogging?

Comment

Aww muffin if you can't afford the semen I'll spot you a cane or two. That bull is like a fine wine my friend he'll just get better with age-not like your little tirades lol.I can't believe a sage cattleman like yourself doesn't love my wee bully. Maybe you've got three cows and a job in town lol.

Comment

I love these tabloid threads almost as much as the information types. Go get em Mr. Wilson, and please please WillerKreek, keep entertaining us with yer hillbilly humor.

Comment

Anyone using that bull better have a good job in town.I don't have three cows I hate bad enough to breed them Hereford!

Comment

What about the other three that you like Willokrik? I can sell you three straws of Welsh Balck semen and you could really be different.

Comment

That won't work Randy. Its Canadian semen, and according to R-Calf, probably infected with BSE.

Rod

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...