• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating Crow.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating Crow.

Apparently, during a heated argument with Cowdog, I offended Mr. Don Bestor a local farmers land agent, with a comment I made about pipeline leases?
    It was not my intention to imply Don Bestor is anything but a very competent and tough negotiator. Whenever anyone negotiates hard on a pipeline or surface lease you run the risk of having the oil company walk out the door...it has happened to me and probably several of you on here?
    I will admit what I said was heresay from a farmer neighbor and I should not have repeated it.
    I do think Don Bestor is competent and I think I have recommended him on this sight a time or two?
    Anyway this is an apology to him.

http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=%22Chuck Strahl%22&word2=%22Wayne Easter%22

Comment

1. What's wrong with being a Libertarian, if that is actually what he is?

2. What makes you think that he is in Harpers inner circle, one op-ed in favour of choice?

Comment

BennyHinn,

How do you ever suppose organics got started? Board magic?

Parsley

Comment

BennyHin:
          Why are you asking me? I've never said anything about supply management.

I find it hard to believe you're sincerely interested in my opinion...

Comment

Benny hind;I knew Rolf Penner.Rolf Penner was a friend of mine.Benny,you're no Rolf Penner.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...