• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed Opportunity!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed Opportunity!!

I had a chance to have an audience with the right honourable R. Kaiser today but I was ensconced in a hockey rink five hours to the south.I'll be sliding over to George's to check out the bull as soon as I can. I hear he's worried about my bulls pedigree-three generations back on the mother's side lol.Well I'm sure I had ancestors get hung for stealing sheep in Scotland and I turned out all right lol.

Life's about grabbing opportunity when you can. What a trip. You want to talk about right Honorable Mr. Wilson. How about that Georgey boy. Or Don, Scott, Jenna, Mark,and Blue. I think you were right about Gods Country Mr. Wilson. Don't worry abot George and his genetic lineage, he could use some of that bull of yours. There are just so few of those kind of Herefords around, and he has certainly got the cows.

Hope you and that boy of yours kicked butt in Kindersley --- or maybe (accourding to George) it was a girls hockey tourney.

Chow
    Off to the other end of the world today - Valleyview Alberta. I think I will find more of that Gods country up there as well.

By the way - awfully nice here at home too.

Comment

I guess if you call 6'5-17 year olds girls it was girls hockey lol. Ty had a good camp scored some goals had some hits but you never know alot of good hockey players between Swift Current and Meadow Lake lol.

Comment

Charlie disappointed in the lack of response to this post. I agree that the report does provide some interesting insites into the operation of the CWB. My comments relate to reading between the lines.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.