• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SACA annual meeting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SACA annual meeting

If you’re looking for something interesting to do tomorrow, Feb. 27, come to the Ramada Hotel in Lethbridge for the Southern Alberta Conservation Association meeting.

Presentations from:

Lakeland College on “Sunfuels Project”,
    “Who Owns MY Land? When the Energy Industry Comes Calling” – Norma Lafonte,
    “SARA Update” – Ken Coles, SARA Agronomist
    “Update on Proposed Seed Crusher / Biorefining Facility for Southern Alberta” – Bfuels Canada Corp

Registration at 9:00 am at the Ramada Hotel, Lethbridge.

Unfortunately I got tied up with new/cold calf so couldn't make it. How was it?

Thanks!

Comment

Infornative and interesting.

If you have oil and gas activity coming to your area sometime in the future, I would definitely recommend taking in one of Norma Lafonte’s presentations.

SARA’s new agronomist looks like he’s going to be a great asset for southern Alberta too, judging by his presentation.

Good information on biodiesel, from how it's produced to investing in the industry through a New Generation Co-ops that will supply feedstock for a biodiesel plant. I just hope we get a federal budget that encourages these plants to be built in Canada.
      It was a small crowd and there were lots of questions asked.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...