• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the old breed angus

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the old breed angus

bus tour of montana cattleman
    stopt at the canadian biggest single family ownd feedlot at picture- butte alberta canada.after looking around the montana rancher were amased with the well build cattle operation.
    one of the older rancher ask "everthing looks modern and high gaining cattle, but i don,t see many of
    black colour angus pens of cattle !!!!
    well the boss said we had them long time ago!!! i heard you say modern and gain is our motto .

And just what did this modern "gain" do to the Angus breeed of cattle?

Comment

If you guys are looking for old style easy doing angus try www.sustainablegenetics.com

The gentetics come from a 40 year program in New Zealand that has selected the best from the best under a closed herd setting. In fact the genetics can be traced back to the original scottish imports with no american pedigree in any of the cattle.
      The bulls are developed entireley under a forage based system, with lots of presuure on the cow herd under a 42 day breeding window. Thickness that is bred in not fed in to the cattle. www.anguswaigroup.co.nz

Comment

you betcha gaucho

that would be my idea of how to make some gains in the Angus world as well.

Comment

You can order the semen in Canada at www.spiritviewranch.com.... by the way Randy who bought that high seller at your sale

Comment

Layton Bezan bought the high seller. High Gain Ranch bought the second high selling bull. Two new record prices for our sale and our breed. In fact we had three that topped the mark. Great sale - a little weak - to say the least on the bottom end - but when we have a bull sale we have a bull sale -- every bull is sold to the highest bidder of the day. 2650 average on 37 bulls offered and sold. Check out all the prices on teamauctionsales.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.