• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something funny is going on?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something funny is going on?

There is a rumor that the latest BSE positive animal from northern alberta was originally imported from montana? If this isn't true why are there USDA officals involved in the investigation? The last time one country had a hand in anothers investigation of a bse positive was when the CFIA was involved with the washington cow in 03. Things seem to be falling into place to prove the rumor true. What will WK have to say about it? I really want to set how he plays it - Deny, Duck ,Dodge ,Deflect ? In what order? If it is true he better get ready for alot of questions. Let the fun begin!

Yes I heard the rumor,also heard the bull was infected with the BSE virus in canada..........good luck

Comment

I guess ol Saskartoon never read about all the USDA investigators that went up on the other positives-- or the USDA team that went up on the 4 year old...So if this is your rumor info its about like your knowledge-- ZILCH...

But you keep posting, Saskartoon-- because this week alone I've received 3 phone calls from US folks on the other boards that were fence riders that have come over to my way of thinking because of your ignorance- and yours, Tams, and a couple other Canucks continuous slamming of the US cattle industry while whining and crying about wanting to be part of it..

Maybe next year you or Tam can beat old ~SH~ from ranchers for the membership recruitment award for R-CALF....LOL actually LMAO..

Comment

Willowcreek is right on this one. It is standard practice for USDA inspectors to come up here for our BSE investigations as well as CFIA people to go south when it is the U.S. turn.

Given the amount of live cattle trade between Canada and the United States prior to May 2003, both north and south, it is very possible the bull was born in the States. Where ever the bull was born it should not change a thing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.