• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me out cowman

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me out cowman

I'd sure like to bury that thread I started about the Whiteface Gal, and could use your help with some new topics.

All I wanted to do was run for President of the USA, and not have Willowcreek digging back in the agriville archives and proving that Whitey and me were having more than coffee.

AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Loose Lips Sink Ships lol.

Comment

Ah Randy, much better to be up front about your past, no point in having it hit the front page of the local news and advertiser mid-way through your election campaign !!!!! You know how it is, as soon as you get famous, every stone will be turned to find dirt !!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.