• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaiser and that Whiteface Gal

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaiser and that Whiteface Gal

Now that it's looking like Obama may become the next President of the USA, with all of his ethnicity and short comings, I may take a run at the job next time round. Thinkin the WillowC(K) reek boys would back me, and all I'd need is a passport and a visa.

So I need to clear the air about some of my past. "I did not have sex with that woman". Whitey and I met through the Western Producer personals, when we were both single, and had a few dates. It was soon decided that we were not compatible (how's those dogs in the house whitey), and we mostly went our separate ways. Our common interest in this great bovine industry had us meeting up from time to time in a "very public" show barn or industry meeting venue. And yes a coffee or two in a public restaurant.

I was the devil that introduced her to agriville and still like to hear her feisty thoughts "from a distance".

Cheers Whitey, if you have anything to ad, please feel free. The time is right now, prior to my submitting Presidential nominee papers.

Just what I needed on this @@##$$ chilly morning, the opportunity to read about Kaiser's sordid past !!! Good luck with your run for the presidency Randy. Maybe you better get on Larry King ASAP, that seems to be the first stop on the campaign trail.

Comment

Too much info lol.

Comment

I don't think Mohammed Ali Kaiser will cut it...Country isn't ready for a kraut camel rider....

Now don't you be two timing that cute little sweetie of yours-- she's got to be an angel to be that good looking and put up with some ol grouch like you.....LOL

Comment

No need for you to worry Oldtimer, I love my little Sakatchewan angel to pieces. Besides all of us Canadian boys learned all about being true to the ones we are with in kindeeegarten.

Unlike the American infidels I keep hearing about on my AlJaZeera radio station. Between them and Hussein talking about infidelity in the States, it's a wonder all yer trailer parks haven't bin blown up reel good by all those jealous spouses.

I meant Saddam Hussein (RIP) not Barak Hussein Obama. Gotta love that name eh!!! Even if I spelled it wrong.

Good old American politics. Who you voting for Willowcreek? Dems seem to be the only ones listening to Rcalf lately. I guess you got good old Barak, or Hillary herself. I hear Hillary is talking of bringing the voting process full circle down there and not going to allow men to vote.

Comment

I couldn't/wouldn't vote for Hitlary if she was the last person on the earth...Obama don't stand a chance and is way to Liberal...Republicans don't really have a true conservative running that shines either or stands a chance...I guess right now the frontrunner for me is Tancredo...

I do think tho that Bush's arrogance and attitude will put a whole lot more Democrats into Congress in 08-- and maybe even one in the White House...He just blindly continues to follow his Big Corporate backing handlers....

Comment

On the subject of bush I hear his new adviser on Iraq informed him that 3 Brazilion soldiers had been killed in Iraq and he went into shock and finaly asked How many are there in a bazillion.

Comment

If you're going to make fun of our President,the at least learn to spell.Its a BRAZILIAN !!! Like the shave job.

Comment

That's priceless coming from you Willow-Kreek, you are such a good speller.

Comment

Priceless all right. Do you eeven get the joke WillowKreek?

Comment

Seriously Randy, what the hell are you doing airing all my dirty laundry anyway. Who's got the gun to your head wanting to know what we might have been up to a zillion years ago. My dogs are fine, thanks for asking. No, nothing I need to add, you've said quite enough. Hope your presidency thing works out, I want a cut, and a BIG one at that for being the "strength behind the man!" And then I'll run off and sell millions of copies of my books! Have a good day all! Not so sure I want to thank you all for reading my dirt!

Comment

Happy Valentines day Whitey!!!!!

Comment

GEEZ Randy, after reading Whiteface's posts I re-read your original one, and I just cannot believe that a good old Alberta Cowboy like you would turn to the Western Producer Personal ADS !!!!!

Lord, what is this world coming to !!!!

Comment

A certain cowboy poet might have to compose something about that romance lol.

Comment

Careful about judgin those western porducer ads coppertop.Whitey is quite a catch, just that I was not quite pretty or young enough for her tastes.

I was wondering Whitey, which Dirt did you think that I exposed with my post? Maybe a little dog hair on that couch of yours, but don't really see much dirt. Besides, you're still and always have been the Whiteface Gal on this site, I'm the one who chose to come out of the closet; lock, stock and barrel.

Wish we had those little "wink" icons like they have on the ranchers.net site. Now that my closet door is open, I can wink at whitey any time I like, except for when some critter like Willowcreek wants to make more assumptions.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...