• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipeline Issues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipeline Issues

please summarize in point form your concern..

Thanks coppertop I realize the list well be long but maybe it will open a better dialoque between industry and landowners. You previously mentioned respect and education. A solution to this could be a industry supported program in numerous communties that would educate landowners about each agreement or surface lease that is involved . The program could be very similar to one I just attended on Estate Planning.
    No cowman this is not fake. I am trying to get a better feel for what the concerns are but if you are only interested in the money and not the concerns of others you do not have to participate. The Canadian Society Unconventional Gas supported a program named Agriculture 101 which was a first step in industry being educated on farm and ranch issues. I believe the Farmers Advocate is going to putting this on at various industry functions and I seriously think it could be expanded.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...