• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting!!!

Apparently R-CALF has been going through some changes? Out with the semi-crazies and in with the full blown nut cases!
    Out with the semi-sane Kiker and in with the completely nuts Thornsbury?
    Good bye Leo, also?...apparently he wasn't crazy enough for the boys in R-CALF
    You can read it all over on ranchers.net! under "don't worry Canada R-CALF is dead"!
    Well Willowcreek....what do you have to say for yourself?
    Bullards $159,0000 salary....what do you have to say? Do you condone this scoundrels behaviour? Maybe you should take back your scandulous remarks about how I was drunk on gin...you f...ing dog!
    Randy Kaiser beat the hell out of these lying dogs over there on Ranchers! My estimation of him went up a whole 40%...I always had a high estimation of Randy despite our differences!

One thing about it, the nuttier they are the less anyone will take them seriously.

Comment

Dr. Thornberry- as a Veterinarian is and will be much better equipped to lead cattlemen in the upcoming USDA/Court/Congressional hearings regarding Rule 2 and M-COOL...

As far as salary's 159K is not high for a national CEO...A local railroad engineer makes 125-150K a year...The lowest local school Supt. makes over $100,000....

In comparison here are some salaries from a while back:
      Chuck Schroeder as CEO of the NCBA-$226,543 a year, not counting benefits

Monte Reese as head of the Checkoff making $140,000 per year plus $30,271 in benefits,

Comment

Willowcreek: Lets get real! I don't know about you but I bust my ass I three companies and I don't make no $159,000! Do you think this ass hole deserveses $159,000...when he wracked upped $300,000 in debts?.....Well sure is a good thing I wasn't his employer!!!!!!!!! He would be kicking his ass down the road!
        Maybe you old boys should be taking a management course down at the university of U of Montana(if their is such a thing?)
        And maybe you should be making some apologies to me, cowman, to making the comment that I shouldn't be drinking gin! I don't know how many times I have to post on here to you damned drunken peckerwoods....I am am a damned tee toataller! Not by choice but by damned health!

Comment

Your language sounds like that of a dry drunk!!Remember take every day one minute at a time- cowman...

As far as Bullard and R-CALF are concerned-- did you ever go to think that the membership drop and income drop all came during the term of the Texan Kiker as President...Do you think that could have some reason in the board bringing on board a new President?...Remember they are a group that represents their membership--and if Kiker wasn't doing that to the memberships expectations, he should be removed from the position.....

Don't you fret yourself into anymore anxiety problems cowman-- R-CALF is not going away....And I will have a drink just for you-- altho I can't drink gin either--But a little blended Rye whiskey tastes pretty good on a wintery day like today...

Comment

Congrats cowman on becoming a tea totaler.I admire anyone who can get a terrible drinking problem under control.Keep it up,they say every day it gets a little better.

Comment

Congrats Willow-Kreek on being a jackass - maybe you'll even learn to spell soon - what is a "tea totaler" when it's at home? I guess you must fit into the 90% of Americans than never read a book after leaving school. How appropriate you should support R-CALF.

Comment

I was trying to say something positive to someone who is trying to deal with a problem.Sorry eye dind spel et 2 ur stndrds assfarmer.

Comment

Willow-Kreek, how in hell do you know if cowman or anyone on this site has a problem, had a problem or having to put up with your drivel MAY have a drinking problem.

Why don't you stick to comments about the beef industry, as inane as they are, and not deal in personalities. When anyone stoops to personal comments they lose any credibility they may have had, which in your case is nil to start with.

Comment

Better yet WillowKreek, come join us down at the self professed "no holds barred" ranchers.net site.

I wouldn't mind takin a few more jabs at you myself, but have a little more respect for viewers of this site.

Comment

Chill out people.I was just trying to show some compassion for a person going through a hard time.I have an alcholic cousin so I have some experience with this disease.It seems the only real problem cowman has is friends who won't support him in his battle.

Comment

Willow-Kreek, There are many health reasons where a person cannot drink alcohol that have nothing to do with being an alcoholic. Maybe you shouldn't spout off about subjects of which you have no knowledge.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...