• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EUB?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EUB?

It is good to see we now have a representative from the oil and gas industry, asking some questions on here! Whether we like it or not most of us in Alberta and Saskatchewan are probably going to be affected by the oil and gas industry? Some of us in the coalbed areas... a lot! Will probably change the whole rural balance of how we do business?
    It would be helpful if we could get a member of the EUB on here to clarify their position on things? I realize they would probably be a whipping boy, but I for one, would like to see their take on the whole thing? Never hurts to hear all sides of an issue before you make up your mind?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.