• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Income Trusts?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Income Trusts?

There was a boy on Rutherford today who said this whole gong show about the income trusts was more about pleasing a few "special interest" corporations than about what is good for the country! I'll tell you this...it didn't sound very flattering for Stephen Harper and his gang!
    I don't know about you but I sure am getting sick of crooked politicians!
    ...Get out the guilotine!

Cowman, watched part of a commons committee meeting about these trusts the other day. They had a high priced accountant state that as far as she was concerned some of these trusts operated somewhat as scandalous as Eneron, and in fact would be charged if we had the same set of regulations they have in place now in the states.

Comment

And what did you expect from Ralphs bum boy [rutherford] he does as told by Ralph and oil corps in calgary.

Comment

I quit listening to Rutherford years ago. He is such a right-wing sycophant. Can't stand the man as he is nothing but a trouble maker.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...