• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has the CWB......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why has the CWB......

Why has the Canadian Wheat Board gone to such lengths to bury Malchy Grain Company Ltd. under the identity of a mining enterprise owned by a former CWB Commissioner?

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/005432.html

Don't know. Why don't you fill us in on the info?

Comment

Maybe it's time to let Sheila Fraser do a long overdue financial audit.

Comment

Machej,must be a good and faithful Liberal too!Is that a trail of dollar bills from the mine to `the golden triangle`of central Canada??I say lets have an enquiry!!

Comment

Who will pay for the enguiry?...You???

Comment

That should read "enquiry"...darn

Comment

Heck no, tho` maybe there`s loose change in our pool accounts......seems like lots available for any hairbrained idea from stress to lawyers!!!We`ll be paying for our own enquiries at $5 a crack when all things are ironed out with the accountability act!!Jeesshh,if I`d have gotten my stress cheque I could use it to make two hundred enquiries.A mere fifty farmers could ask a thousand questions.Debbie Harri will need an even bigger cheque for stress next year!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...