• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explanation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explanation

It would seem R-CALFs latest rant about a loose border and how the CFIA and USDA were conspiring to circumvent the border rules, was nothing more than a red herring?
    This relates to the seven "Canadian" steers from a South Dakota feeder, that supposedly turned up at an American packing plant?
    Finally the facts came out instead of all the R-CALF BS?
    The cattle crossed the line the day before in a perfectly legal manner! They got mixed in with the South Dakota cattle by mistake at the packing house!
    So much for that big conspiracy theory! I hope Willowcreek informs his senator that it was just a simple mixup at the plant and not the big deal he tried to make it out to be? Why do I suspect he will never do that?
    ....R-CALF... can you believe these guys! LOL

Can you give me a link to the USDA statement that says that cowman?

I doubt it-- as USDA still has said nothing- all just rumours...They're still hoping it all goes away...

Even if that is the story, which the folks in the know said is not what actually happened-- do you think US cattlemen will buy in to expanding a rule that it takes USDA 2 months to track cattle that came across the day before? NO WAY!!!

What this did so far was expose some of the many loopholes in the border rule/ and the laxity of enforcement by CFIA/USDA along with Canada's refusal to cooperate in tracking by playing semantics and word games...

It shows that expanding the border quarantine will expose the US cattleman to much higher risks and hardships while they gain nothing.....

Comment

Willowcreek: No I can't give you the documentation. I got it from my ABP rep. He told me the whole thing was a typical SNAFU at a packing house? And nope I don't know how reliable his info is...but I do think it probably rings true? This thing always seemed to me to be a "tempest in a teapot" and I am quite disgusted how R-CALF works to make political hay out of nothing?
      You old boys need to realize, sooner or later this silliness has to end and that border is going to open?
      You just don't get it...and I doubt you ever will. You have created so many bad feelings up here towards "Americans", you ought to be ashamed of yourselves! The term "Ugly American" would definitely apply to R-CALF. You are not helping the American people or the American nation. Shame on you.

Comment

cowman- You need to lighten up a little and have a toddy--NO- make that 2 or 3 toddies....

Then read this site- Posted by a Canuck that has a sense of humor:

http://www.invadecanada.us/

Comment

Sorry, my health says no toddies!
          You've pretty well lost this one over on Ranchers?
          Aren't facts a real bitch?LOL

Willowcreek, you really do need to acknowledge you were wrong on this one? It's okay...everyone can make a mistake and come out looking silly at times?
          Don't be bashful...just say "okay I was wrong"?

Comment

Willowcreek: Any comment? Ant retraction?
            You are pretty good with the rumor mill...not so good when the facts bite you in the ass?
            You R-CALF boys...what can you say!

Comment

Why does he have to retract ants????

Comment

We'll be hearing more, no doubt, even though the tags matched those of a direct shipment the day before slaughter.

I won't be surprised if the
                (no official person/group)
                media/news releases hint at conspiracy. Something along the lines that the USDA / Slaughter plant / USDA Vet / Border Investigation Officials / CFIA & vets / seller / purchaser …etc. etc., each had their copies of the health certificates “doctored”.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...