• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken feathers rumour

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken feathers rumour

Coffee shop talk on friday said Tyson gave Hillary Clinton a $5 million dollar donation to support an ammendment allowing chicken feathers to be used as beef ration ingredients. First I've heard of it.
    Fact or fiction?

In the United States, contributions to political campaigns is monitored by the Federal Election Commission. You can search for information concerning contributions at:

http://www.fec.gov/finance/disclosure/srssea.shtml

During Hillary Clinton’s last election for Senator nearly $40 million was raised, mostly from individuals. It is my understanding that political contributions from the general treasury of corporations, banks and trade unions is quite limited. You can view the individuals who contributed to the campaign including the individual’s employer by searching the FEC site. I just searched for the name Clinton and then followed the links.

I would think it very unlikely that Tyson gave $5 million to Clinton although $5 million would be chicken feathers to Tyson.

Comment

They would not be able to openly give that type money-maybe thru another insider trading scam like the one she made $100,000 from trading cattle futures.. But at the same time Tysons new partner in the Argentine cattle venture, George Soros, is pretty much acknowledged as the individual that bought Bill Clinton the Presidency- and as a Bilderberger its been suggested they have annointed Hillary to make into the next pawn King for their multinational global agenda....

Comment

Willowcreek: George Scoros...you mean the guy who has spent millions to legalize marijuauna? Hey he sounds like our kind of GUY? All us Canadians should do everything possible to support Hillary? LOL
        Maybe you should lay off that good BC skunk...I think it is affecting how you think! LOL

Comment

What you doing talikng about the Bilderburgers up here on our Canadian site Oldtimer.

But now that you mention it, what do you think of the job GW and the Bilderburgers did on that world trade center. Pretty darn good job deceiving the American public into thinking a couple of goof balls in turabns could pull something like that off hey!

Comment

Where'd you go Oldtimer????

You can't just bring up the Bilderbergers and then run and hide. You gotta adnmit that that demolition job at the world trade center was the most tecnically advanced demolition you have ever seen in your life. Those Bilderburger boys planned that thing better than the NASA plans the shuttle launches. Who woulod have imagined thermite to cut those beams at an angle so that those towers would fall straight to the ground like that.

Where are you Oldtimer? I know you are reading this.

Comment

You been smoking too much of Kathy's BC weed there kaiser...I watched the planes hit the towers...And in 1980 when I was at the National Fire Academy they were already worrying/teaching about the pancaking effect of many of these buildings as they got bigger...Happens everyday in the smaller fires with much less the fireload...

But I do believe folks like Soros and Rockefellers are doing a lot to control the government decisions- all for the agenda of the corporate world...

Comment

You bet Oldtimer, we all watched the planes - over and over again. Still can watch them if you like. Pancaking effect ---- I like that one. Did you watch the world trade building #7 pancake down too Oldtimer. One little fire in that one.

Funny how you can be a little out there but if you go out there too far, even the little out there boys think yer smokin weed.

I won't try to convince you or anyone else Old boy. You can only find the truth if you look for it yourself. Nobody can guide you.

Might be surprised if you look a little further into the Bilderberger issue; that you just so happened to bring up.

Over and out Sherrif.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...