• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big change?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big change?

How do you see this biofuel thing going? Will it be a major revolution in how we do agriculture, or a minor hiccup?
    When you take one quarter of the land out of the "food" market, what are the implications?
    Combine that with other environmental measures such as carbon credits and research into even better forms of biofuel and where do you see this going?
    Personally I think it is the best thing since pizza! People don't put a lot of value on food but seem to really like driving! If you give them what they want you should be able to make money?
    As in any revolution, there are winners and losers? I think the grainfarmer is going to be a big winner, and the cattle and hog farmer the big loser...but then it usually isn't all that hard to jump on the bandwagon of the winners!
    I think it will be very good for the rural communities. Lots of jobs, lots of money floating around?

It all depends on the various governments and how long they will NOT TAX this bio-fuel production.

You know how governments like to tax any thing that moves or is popular.

Comment

wilagro: Maybe they could put the Alberta government in charge of it? They like to give sweetheart deals to every company that produces energy? LOL

Comment

Glad you figured that out...took a while. LOL

Comment

I'm working on it! LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...