• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Registry?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Registry?

Got a little message in the mail that I have to reapply for my "possession license" complete with picture.
    Yea...I was one of the few who actually registered my guns and got a license!...I've been buying ammo for all my neighbors ever since! LOL
    What happened to the "we'll scrap the gun registry" if we get elected? If that is still the intention...why do I need to renew my license?
    As usual...I'll comply with their silly laws...just like I buckle up!

Last year (birthday in January) I had to submit reapplication and $80 for FAL. Later in the year, I received a cheque in the mail rebating me the $80. Can't remember the exact wording.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with the license provision but why do they need a new picture? Did they think that you turned into an old curmudgeon in 5 years time and were unrecognizable? Oh well, I will just copy my drivers license photo as I did with the original application, edit it a bit if necessary and size it to the dimensions that they dictate and mail it to the miserable curs.

Seems to me that I read that the registration process has been suspended, but you never know with government bureaucracy...they are such turkeys and change their minds when ever it pleases them.

cowman: For your edification this document was spellchecked by Google. Didn't know this free service was available did you? Check it out, it works quite well.

Comment

No I did not know that. I am fairly "computer inept"? You seem to have a pretty good grasp on computers?...Now if I could just educate you on politics and economics...you could really be something! LOL

Comment

I am waiting for the Conservatives to act on the gun registry as well. There is a brand new (used as a display) Winchester 94 lever action in Kenora, ON that I want to get as soon as they get rid of this registration junk. I am thinking I might have to wait a while though. Seems the Conservatives are more worried about an election than fulfilling their promises.

Comment

15444: Better get on the bandwagon with the registration thing? Looks to me like we'll be back "Liberal" sooner rather than later!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...