• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question for cowdog?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question for cowdog?

Just wondering if you would speculate on where the "royalty review", being conducted by Mr. Stelmach might go?
    Considering that we might be getting a fivefold increase in oil sands production, and considering how cheap it now is to produce a barrel of crude at the tarsands($13.40/bl), do you think the royalty structure will go up?
    George Bush is supposed to be giving a major talk on American television tonight on the need to become more self sufficient with petroleum and rely less on mid east oil?
    Do you think now is the time to "extract" a bit more money out our southern neighbors?

Based on this I am not so sure the US is the problem.
    http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html

Comment

Based on this I am not so sure the Middle East is the problem.
      http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html

Comment

considering the ecological consequences and environmental damage to be laided upon the heads of our children and grandchildren Selmac should raise the royalties to at least the level of Norway. I doubt he will raise them at all, after all he wants to woo back the Calgary boys before someone else does.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.