• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Step Closer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step Closer

We finally got our mortgage papers signed and everything legal for buying half of the land from my folks. They gave us a great deal on it, and the people at Farm Credit Canada were great to deal with too. Of course, that may have had something to do with the fact that the land is worth 4 times what we paid for it.lol

Sure feels good to finally get it done, for us, and the folks. With the stroke of a pen, we feel like all the money we're putting into fencelines, grass development and such is worthwhile.

Congratulations PureCountry. It's sure good to hear about ranchers growing instead of the other way. And, I agree, Farm Credit has always been the best for us to deal with too. We've dealt with them a long time and they've always been fair and timely. As the years went on we got better and better rates on our loans which is more than I can say for ATB. The other thing about Farm Credit is that they know farming and ranching which is not the case for some of the banks.

kpb

Comment

PureCountry, good luck and how great it must be for your folks to have the land remain in the family.

Comment

Your next step will likely be to lease a good herd of purebred Galloway cows eh?

Comment

Actually, we have a herd of them here now, but we can't seem to find the owner anymore. Or maybe, was it, he can't find us? Ah well, possession is 9/10's of the law.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.