• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, dont need DPC on CPS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, dont need DPC on CPS

The rest of my cps is still standing in the field, I have a DPC on it but am pretty sure it is feed.
    Can I give my DPC to someone else (if they want it) or do I have to buy it out?
    Any takers?

Ron, I don't know your location but I'm pretty certain DPCs can be assigned to another producer.

My suggestion is to contact the Board as soon as possible and let them know that you won't be able to deliver. In the past, on an informal basis, they've helped line up producers who were looking to take over fixed price and basis contracts. Other producers' willingness will depend on available DPC price, of course.

Also, a DPC may have a tradeable value, too, if the price is right.

Comment

I'm interested. tclark@look.ca.

Comment

I am in ontario for a couple weeks, if my neighbor finishes for me he will get a sample checked to be sure its feed.
        If not I will make a decision when I get back Nov 4 and will contact you then either way.
        thanks
        ron

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...