• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US HRS Wheat High Protein

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US HRS Wheat High Protein

CHICAGO (Dow Jones)--A hot, dry growing season reduced kernel size in the
    2006 U.S. hard red spring wheat crop but boosted its protein content, according to a report released Thursday by the North Dakota Wheat Commission.

The crop's average protein level was 15%, up about a half a percentage point
    over last year and the five-year average, the commission's 2006 Regional
    Quality Report states.

The regional report covers HRS wheat grown in Minnesota, Montana, North
    Dakota and South Dakota.

Lee;

The HRW crop is almost as good as the Spring Wheat Crop in px.

When it comes to milling quality the US is the leader this year.

When we were in Kansas it was clear the milling market wanted stronger gluten strength for blending power... which except for CWES... we don't produce.

Falling numbers are fabulous this year south of the border... leaving us competing for simular markets with like products.

So much for the CWB monopoly. Plus... the CWB sells a good chunk of our wheat to it's Canadian Agents... who are the same "evil multinationals" that we are supposed to avoid at all costs!

None of this adds up at all... when it comes to the "single desk" fallacy... the CWB must think the farmers they are supposed to serve... are dodoes with a good shot of Drongo mixed in.

Amazing isn't it... that both Ausies and Canuks are waking up to the same issues... at the same time... a dingo's breakfast including a drink with flies !

Dingo's breakfast : a yawn, a leak and a good look round (i.e. no breakfast)

Drink with the flies : to drink alone

http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html#D

Comment

Tom4cwb,

Once again you amaze me.

Comment

Tom4cwb, where do you find all this obscure stuff? Ah, I know, when everyone else is sleeping. . .

Comment

melvill;

The CWB has my undivided attention!

We MUST do better than we are... we are stareing a 1 in 10 year opportunity in the face.

Will share more after PRO this week.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.