• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kaiser

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kaiser

Does anyone know where randy kaiser is, tryed to phone him today but number is no longer listed. Tryed to email and his box was full so would not go through.

He mentioned going to his northern ranch untill the fall a couple weeks ago?

Comment

I talked with Randy not that long ago. Doing well, just lots of stuff going on like most of us. Hope to see him back here soon. Have a good day all!

Comment

Got our phone hooked up today. Gotta love those monopolies eh. Ordered our line in April and have been more than ready for service for over two months.
        Anywho - phone number is back to (403) 783 - 8872.
        This dial up stuff is painful eh!
        email will be the same as well.
        rpkaiser@telusplanet.net

Comment

Randy
          Glad to know your still in the country and not moved to the herd to the good old US OF A. Was going to come and have a look at your cow herd, so will get ahold of you next week and plan something.

gordie

Comment

Yep- Kaiser I even missed you..Miss your posts with your interesting insight into the Canadian cattle and beef industries....Still think you and Cam have the best overall view of it...

What did you have to do- move those hairy cows north to colder country? LOL

Comment

You got it Oldtimer. Just brought home the last group from our Nunavut Tundra pastures. Gettin dark pretty early up there these days and the packhounds don't drove cattle too well in the dark.

And yes I still beleivfe that I have this BSE BS all figured out. I don't care how excited my neighbors are getting about the odd 40 cent cull cow, I still think it's the biggest screwin Canadian ranchers have taken in my life time.

Do you have a hammer Oltimer? Or a great grandson who could swing one. This house building thing is an amazing adventure in the year 2006 in good old Oilberta.

Comment

Can't help you Kaiser-- Grandson is still too young to kick out on his own...Got a 6-3 250lb son that would be perfect for you- but he's so busy running around making big money off his railroading job that I can't hardly get him to help me anymore...

And I never did find a hammer or shovel that fit my hands-LOL

Good luck with your project....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...