• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Face

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Face

Lot 27 GHC
    Lot 27A Cooper Creek

e-mail still doesn't work

Comment

Sorry you're not getting through my email address, Alicia. Some seem to make it some don't. Did you go first through my website and click "contact me" and then click "email?" I got one just the other day from a friend who I'm surprised even knows I have a site or would even remember the name of it but he very irritatedly informed me that my email wasn't working and "had to go through my website" to contact me. Not quite sure yet what that means but the info is all changed on the site and apparently one email made it to me going that way. I'll look up both those lots and give you an opinion if you'd like or just look them up. Haven't cruised many catalogues yet but did happen to notice John Petrik has Fantasia in his sale. Any idea what she brought or who owns her now? Sure appreciate any info. Take and we'll talk soon. Have a good day all!

Comment

River Valley & Star Lake Sept. 14
        Calf- $2000.00 Cooper Creek
        318M- $2400.00 GHC

Comment

Thanks a million Alicia! I think the lots you picked out in both Dougs and Howards sales are constructive choices. I plan to be at both of them (if I can possibly make it work - I've got properties in both areas that I need to view in the next month) and will try to take in the sales if not just see the cattle. I can give you a live evalutation if you'd like but I do tend to appreciate certain cattle the same way as I do a property...not necessarily how it's managed but what the blueprint says I can do with it. Which means I don't always need to "see" them to "evaluate" them.
          Hope things are good with you and look forward to talking with you soon. Have a good day all!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...