• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ivormection

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ivormection

has anybody got a price or contact for the generic ivermection

Don't know where your at Profarmer- but Western Ranch Supply in Great Falls and Billings Montana has generic for $63 per 5L...And they will deliver to the border and meet someone.
    Big R in Havre sometimes has a sale on it, that beats that price....

Comment

My neighbours tried having it delivered to the border last year, but they had to cross into the US to bring it into Canada. This year they went down and picked it up in Great Falls.

Comment

...hope to have some time to head down to montana ...i am just curious what the rules are in bringing the ivormectin back...how much is allowed...the duty etc...thanks in advance...

Comment

Went with my son in law and two other fellows last fall. No duty or anything just had to pay the GST at customs and sign a form saying the stuff was for your own livestock.

Comment

Havent you boys heard the price of Dectomax has really come down this year? Its even cheaper if you have a pre used Dectomax container to just refill.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.