• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whiteface

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiteface

Thanks for your e-mail. Tryed to e-mail back but your e-mail is not working. Something about the sever was down. I would like to hear more about your mare and how my cow is doing. Is she still the best, or have you picked another. Talk soon Alicia

Thanks Alicia! We've been haveing all kinds of trouble with receiving email ever since we bought the new property in Innisfail...
    just got to love high speed internet!
    Sends just fine but you're not the only one who has said the address is not receiving.
    Anyway...
    Good to visit on here so now everyone will get the update!
    I sent you an email as well by the way, Purecountry on your pasture and if you tried sending one back I didn't get it, sorry!
    Your cow is excellent Alicia, has a cracker heifer again on her this year, got the eyes and the dark color, just the way we like 'em! Her yearling from last year is bred and looking good enough to go to the National in Edmonton, we'll see if I'm in good enough shape to go. Lots has happened over the last year.
    My mare is Skipper W ON THE PAPERS and some love him some hate him but I sure appreciate the foundation breeding right there where you can see it rather than trying to convince someone that the influence of a foundation stud is still "there" even when it's six or sixteen hundred miles back.
    She's bred to a foundation stud ( he's even 20 plus years old! ) that I can't believe I'm even fortunate enough to have almost in my own backyard (Albertans have waay too much money) out of a direct TWO EYED JACK mare with almost 300 points, even in the hall of fame so I'm a little excited even though I haven't really done anything with my horses for several years now. Like I said, lots has changed around here in the last year. I hope to travel a little more, I know, promises, promises, but have kept only the most elite of the herd and now have them mostly farmed out except for my pets, yes, your cow is one of them. She'll be going out on a winch only!
    Please remember to get the "e" in airenet when typing my address or for sure it won't come. That's been a problem for some people but others are saying it don't come no matter what they do. I'll watch for mail Alicia but if it doesn't make it, I still hang out here a bit and love visiting with you!
    Thanks! Talk soon!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...