• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gate Signs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gate Signs

Does anybody know a number for those outfits that make those sheet metal silhouette signs-looking to get one for a weddiung present.

One outfit that looks pretty good is Prarie Wind Welding at Donalda, AB tel. 1-877-990-2356 or (403)883 2356

Comment

I know the high school at Hughenden used to make them for part of their shop/appretice welding class.

They are all over that part of the country, but I suspect that they don't do too many over the summer.

Comment

Precision Profiles Plus, affiliated with Bourgault at St.Brieux,Sask does great computer-designed metal signs. Phone 306-275-4800.

Comment

cswilson, if you have a design in mind it can be scanned and a template done on a computer at a regular sign shop, then when you find a sheet metal place you will already have the design.

I have had my last signs done on 'puck board', they were done by computer and are standing up to the weather very well.

Comment

Faye Poffenroth at Bentley or Eckville makes them as well. Does a great job. Don't have a number sorry.

Comment

I have a CNC cutting table if you are intrested let me know.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...