• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apology

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology

To the moderator and general membership: I apologize for breaking the rules and using profanity in a prior message, (since pulled), in reaction to Ralph Klein's comments about our health care system and his rejected third way solution.

wilagro

Hey, we all get worked up at times. And it must be frustrating being the only non-conservative in the republic of alberta (or non-ralph fan).
    If you send an email and cheque to your local PC party I am sure all is forgiven.
    Just having a beer and thinking I am funny. (smile)

Comment

Yes Ron, its a lonely life alone on the prairie and being a non-PCer t'boot. Someone has to keep 'THEM' honest so am supporting 'other' political animals.

Yes, you are humourous in your way and I appreciate that. I would have a beer too but have given that up. Besides, WE pensioners can't afford such luxuries.

Take care,

Cheers

Comment

I have no problem with anyone saying what they think about politics, political parties etc.

Agreeing to disagree is a very civilized way is the respectful way to have discussion on this site.

I would rather someone didn't agree with my politics and put their own points forward than have someone be out and out rude and make nasty personal comments.

Heck its a free world, YET, and we are all entitled to our opinions. I may not agree with some politics, cattle breeds etc., but that doesn't make me right and someone else wrong.

Life would be very boring if we all thought the same way......not much to discuss !!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.