• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OUTSTANDING IN OUR FIELD

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUTSTANDING IN OUR FIELD

Just a comment for your thoughts;

The cowboy in the early years lived by a country code which has made the word "COWBOY" romantic, true, loyal, simple yet deep, and strong with a senses of honesty faith and understanding that goes beyond words!

Our rural folk of today have also had many of these qualities and descriptive titles used to describe our way of life! However, the words are used less and less every day! Interesting that as the back bone of our nation we sit by and let others destroy what generations before us built.

I guess my end remark is that if we are going to restore the flavour of our rural image then guess we best get started! Clean up our own house first then help our community one at a time! Build faith in who we are and sell our good name to the world!

Thoughs and comments?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.