• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

farm business analyst computer program

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

farm business analyst computer program

some years back I got a copy of this program through the ag dept. I am wondering if there is a newer version or anything similar that will let me enter all of my farms information ie: (debts, assets, inventory, cattle, next year crop and cattle projections, inputs, expenses, etc. ) and give me a projecton of the farms profitability given various situations, crop yields, grain prices etc. and als could give me a report to give to my banker.

As a farmer/Settler dealer, I do have a copy of FBA Ver 2 in stock. However, FBA has basically been replaced by ECI Equity Manager ( the same program used by many of the major banks ). Our Settler Gold for Windows program now includes a BankLink feature which allows export of data directly into this program for manipulation - or you could manually enter the information into the Farmer Version ECI. Please contact me directly if you would like further information.

Regards,

Ross Moon 3R Computer Serv.
    780/785-2624
    rrmoon@telusplanet.net

Comment

I would echo Ross' comments regarding Settler's ECI. However, while there you might also evaluate Settler's new Field-Master which allows you to do both actual and projected field records. The program although not linked to financial institutions (except through GOLD)does provide much of the same type of projected information and has the added bonus of multi-year records of your farm available at a glance. If it will satisfy your credit needs maybe the bonus of the other management tools is worth looking at.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.